Field Service Technicians
Nationwide Opportunities with Immediate Needs as Follows:
Electronic Security Technicians (PACOM, Verint, March, DMP) – New Jersey: Central
Physical Security and Automation Technicians (drive-ups, lock work, automation) – Maryland: Baltimore; New York: Albany; North Carolina: Rocky Mountain and Wilson; Virginia: Mid-Atlantic South
Physical Security Technicians – Colorado: Denver Metro area; Arizona: Phoenix; Louisiana: New Orleans; New Mexico: Albuquerque
Physical and Electronic Security Technicians – New Jersey: Central, Edison; Texas: Austin, Dallas, San Antonio
The Field Service Technician’s responsibility is to respond to, diagnose and resolve field service issues for BranchServ service customers. Field Service Technicians are required to demonstrate core competencies in the area to which they are assigned: physical security, electronic security and/or automation. Certifications may also be required.
The chosen candidate will learn our business by attending our comprehensive Training Development Program in Cornelius, NC. The program includes classroom training combined with on-the-job field training with an assigned mentor.
- All applicants are required to pass a comprehensive background check.
- All applicants are required to pass a drug test.
- High school diploma required.
- Graduate of technical training school preferred, but not required.
- Certifications as necessary for assigned geographies and business groups.
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter
To submit an application for the position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a completed Disclosure Authorization Form , Standard Release Form and Application. Human Resources phone inquiries should be directed to 203.403.4224.