“Challenging” may be the best term to describe what it’s like to run a successful financial institution these days. There is always a new initiative to develop or an improvement to implement. Among those areas that constantly require fine-tuning and new action items is security, as banks are routinely in attackers’ crosshairs.
The data speaks to this harsh reality:
- Banks and credit unions are 300 times more likely to be targeted by cybercriminals than the average business.
- Over 1 in 4 attacked FIs have been unable to stop the intrusion.
- 54% of all cyberattacks worldwide occur in the U.S.
- ATM skimming and shimming are on the rise.
- Over 3,000 banks nationwide were robbed in 2018.
- The average cost of a cyberattack on FIs tops $18 million.
With the average American trusting banks more than any other industry, it’s incumbent upon FIs to face these challenges head-on and resolve them.
With “Electronic Security: Banking Industry Pain Points and How to Address Them,” you can. This ebook is packed with practical tips and action items.
In just 10 pages, you’ll discover:
- Four of the most common security “pain points” FIs experience.
- The importance of ongoing firmware maintenance.
- Why IT isn’t the only investment necessary for optimal security protection.
- How managed security services can save you money.
- How to cope with technological obsolescence and keep up with the ‘tech joneses.’
- And much more!
You don’t have to work harder to get better; download BranchServ’s latest ebook today.